[ZDP] FW: [ZDP] REVIEW: Proposed Zope Developer's Guide Outline

Martijn Faassen M.Faassen@vet.uu.nl
Wed, 19 May 1999 15:40:03 +0200

Rik Hoekstra wrote:

>  So one librarian contributing a partial contribution to get started with:
>
> a mapping between Amos'document and Zbook.

Thanks!

> A remark in advance though:
>
> Amos document is very complete. It should also be mapped to Craig Allen's
> outline.

And to Michel Pelletiers 'Zen of Zope' table of contents too, ideally.

Then we construct a 'final tree', each tree filling in holes of the
other. Then we start attaching our documents to that tree. It's probably
easiest to construct this kind of tree in Zope directly.

After a while of that we might get enough ideas for CoolDoc, our
vaporware collaborative documentation environment in Zope (or CVS if
people think this is better). And a lot of documentation of course. :)

Regards,

Martijn