[ZDP] REVIEW: Proposed Zope Developer's Guide Outline

Martijn Faassen M.Faassen@vet.uu.nl
Thu, 20 May 1999 18:02:21 +0200

Jimmie Houchin wrote:

> I would like to see the ZDP pull up alongside of DC and fill in the gaps.
> If we could have some idea what documentation for them is lowest on their
> priorities then we can know what best could be our priorities. They can
> take the priority list and work top down and we can work bottom up. This
> way when we meet the documentation is complete and little duplicate effort
> has been made.

That's a good idea. Anyhow, if any of us ZDP fanatics *wants* to
duplicate effort (to do it better :) we can, of course, but a priority
list from Digicool would be handy for the less fanatical ZDP types. :)

Regards,

Martijn