[ZDP] Distributed authoring test

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Mon, 24 May 1999 10:49:24 -0400

Actually it gets better than that.  The STX Document has two views, the
content view and the format view.  The format view is for your DTML that
renders the content view, so it's like a blend of DTML Documents and
Methods.  It's content behaves like a Document, and it's formatter
behaves like a method.

-Michel