[ZDP] Another question for our technical expert at ZDP

Martijn Pieters mj@antraciet.nl
Tue, 25 May 1999 13:01:05 +0200

At 00:59 25/05/99 , Tom Deprez wrote:
>Hi Martijn or another technical expert,
>
>Here another question :
>
>Can you have a look at http://zdp.zope.org/guide/introduction/starting/ (the
>tutorials)
>
>I've placed an index_html in \tutorials\ZBook. I would like to get this page
>when the user expanded the ZBook branche.
>Offcourse, the index_html page should not be displayed as a branch of ZBook.
>
>Can you fix this for me? Thanks.

I renamed the index_html to intro, and made it a DTML Method. DTML Methods
are automatically excluded from the tree.

The intro text is then included in the tree if present in the folder.

I test for this with #if "'intro' in objectIds('DTML Method')". This makes
sure there is a DTML Method called intro in the current Folder. This way
you won't include acquired objects or properties called 'intro'. I don't
think it is in any way needed that we should support acquired 'intro'
documents.

I also made some changes to the way the styles for the tutorial are
defined. I made the tutorial styles additive, not replacing the already
existing styles

--
Martijn Pieters, Web Developer