[ZDP] (Fwd) Re: [ZDP] REVIEW: Proposed Zope Developer's Guide Outlin

Martijn Faassen M.Faassen@vet.uu.nl
Tue, 25 May 1999 21:53:33 +0200

Rik Hoekstra wrote:
[snip lots of good material]
> Contributions would then still be welcomed from everyone, but the
> editors/coordinators/owners (please do not take this too serious
> though) would be the ones to worry nothing gets forgotton in their
> own area

Right, some separation of who does what is useful, and we see this is
already occuring. We're on the right way! I hope a tool like CoolFAQ
will allow us some way to distribute areas of content to editors,
instead having only what we do now, where we all more or less deal with
all that is Zope, but in different ways. But of course we need to do
this first to figure out what areas of content there are in the first
place.

> This is not meant to be formalistic, what do you think. Is it asking
> too much? Are we getting too far away from our comfortable anarchism?

Actually, this is what the right kind of comfortable anarchism is all
about. :)

Regards,

Martijn