[ZDP] Can the right guide stand up please?

Martijn Faassen M.Faassen@vet.uu.nl
Thu, 27 May 1999 15:40:46 +0200

Hi there,

Perhaps someone can 'clean up' (carefully! Keep copies!) the guide
folder on zdp.zope.org so that people find the most current docs? I
propose we use two branches, one for the current 'release' of the
documentation, and one for development. Every once in a while we copy
over the development branch onto the older release (backing up the older
release and perhaps still make it accessible just in case).

This is a fairly simplistic approach, which of course is its main
advantage. :)
What do you all think?

Regards,

Martijn