[ZDP] Can the right guide stand up please?

Martijn Faassen M.Faassen@vet.uu.nl
Thu, 27 May 1999 16:06:36 +0200

Tom Deprez wrote:

> Hi Martijn,
>
> Good idea!
>
> I think everything is in the \guide\introduction\starting folder.

Can you or someone else who knows better than I do move the other more
experimental/not-yet-done stuff out of the guide folder, so that /guide
contains the draft releases (this can still be experimental but should
be at least somewhat useable :) of our docs, and /newguide or /working
or /whatever contains what we're working on but isn't deemed usuable
yet? Wow, long sentence.

Anyway, the idea is to make the current docs as useful as possible, so
that people like me aren't confused by having to look for things. We can
of course open the /working directory for people too, with a clear
notice that this is very experimental and that we don't care if it's
useable yet or not. :)

Regards,

Martijn