[ZDP] Update ZDP

Martijn Faassen M.Faassen@vet.uu.nl
Thu, 27 May 1999 20:35:27 +0200

Tom Deprez wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> To fullfill Martijn's whish :-), we've updated the ZDP once more.

Thanks!

[snip]
> I think, we should think of a frames version of ZBook too. This can be
> easely done, thanks to Zope's power :-). I leave this job to our technical
> expert, Martijn (If you got time offcourse).
[snip]

Funny, you fulfill Martijn's wish and then ask Martijn (but not the
first Martijn) for a frame version. :) It sounds like I'm doing all
kinds of things which I'm not, which is amusing.

By the way, the other Martijn is properly called 'the other Martijn'.
There still remains some dispute on which Martijn is what, though. :)

Regards,
Martijn