[ZDP] Update ZDP

Martijn Pieters mj@antraciet.nl
Fri, 28 May 1999 12:52:32 +0200

At 18:24 27-5-99 , Tom Deprez wrote:
>I think, we should think of a frames version of ZBook too. This can be
>easely done, thanks to Zope's power :-). I leave this job to our technical
>expert, Martijn (If you got time offcourse). This would help to make the
>tree width smaller etc, if needed (if you get my point).
>
>Regards, Tom.

Should be easy to achieve, with the files we already have. Some small
modifications to zb_menu, and we're there already. Oh, and factor out
standard_html_header/footer into two seperate versions for frames and
non-frames.

I cannot do this untill next week, though, because right now our company is
being moved, and the movers sent us home for the day.

--
Martijn Pieters, Web Developer