[ZDP] The 'central person' question

Dody Gunawinata dody_g@eles.com
Wed, 03 Nov 1999 15:37:42 +0100

Sigh, what happens to the law and order..we need to set up a committe,
make up a hierarchy, have one responsible person, set up an official
rule book, respect the writers more,...

:O)

Let's loosen up a bit...Just write the book that we all love, and the
publisher can decide whether they want it or not.
As for the spokesperson to the publisher, I'm still incline to have Tom
do it..he's been doing the "bossy" stuff for a while, this function
would just an extension of that..

I hope things get back to normal again..

Now, about the t-shirt.. :)

dody