[ZDP] new ZDP site

Martijn Faassen m.faassen@vet.uu.nl
Thu, 04 Nov 1999 14:34:33 +0100

Stephan Richter wrote:

> On Thu, 04 Nov 1999, Martijn Faassen wrote:
[zdp site]
> > Hm, I had access to this machine (and Martijn Pieters and Pavlos
> > Christoforou did too), and this might still be the case, only I think I
> > forgot my password. :) It should be on my old machine, but perhaps we
> > should figure out a new construction for maintaining that site anyway.
> > It seems to go down a lot -- perhaps due to Zope 2 running in debug
> > mode? I've had Zope 2 go down on me sometimes too, but I always thought
> > this was due to the way I was running it (with nohup in debug mode).
> >
> Strange, maybe the main provider is down. But I get to KDE (in Germany).
> Strange.

Oh, I was completely unclear here. What I meant to say is:

I used to have *shell* access to this machine, and this might still be
the case, only I forgot my password. :) My password should be on my old
machine (I am using a different development machine than the one I used
when I got the password from Brian Brown, I might've changed it myself,
though..). From reports by Tom the Zope 2 on 8080 seems to go down a
lot. Anyway, I'll look into shell access.

Regards,

Martijn