[ZDP] Re: Zope installation tree reference

David Kankiewicz kankie@thegrid.net
Thu, 04 Nov 1999 08:03:20 -0700

Stephan Richter wrote:

> > I agree it is best within ZQR. We will point people from ZBook to there.
> > I guess it should categorized by platform: Unix, Linux. But I don't know
> > how to treat the RPM package case.
> It will be a different XML file though. Since I can do a lot of tricks then.

Yes it can be cool, can you describe the structure? I had been thinking
about it and want to know how  you are dealing with the dir layout
display differences.

> Also the original ZQR file is too big in anyway.
I thought you would get that from, "...and plan on breaking the tags and
object reference sections up into seperate files....".

David,
tone..