[ZDP] Title suggestions for Zbook

Ute Methner ute@idirect.com
Fri, 05 Nov 1999 14:53:16 -0600

Before you marvel at my wonderfully creative mind <grin, duck, run>
I should tell you that I cannibalized the title suggestions below
(thank you amazon.com for selling so many comp books).
Here is the list:

1. Zope from the ground up
2. Zope: build your own website*
3. The Zope connection
4. The ABCs of Zope
5. Z is for Zope
6. Zope source book: build a Zope-based website*
7. Zope unleashed
8. Zope: a programmers guide (my question: would this be correct?)
9. Zope clearly explained
10. Learning Zope, Help for programmers

The * means I would choose one of these two; reason: they contain the
word 'website'. On the other hand, that word could be added to
some of the other titles.

> Hey man, pass the [cyber-]doritos.
Ok! Just don't get any cyber-crumbs on my sofa! (sorry, couldn't help
myself)
------
Ute Methner
Grimsby ON Canada