[ZDP] QAML FAQ DTD

Patrick Phalen zope@teleo.net
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 22:44:17 -0800

I forget whether FAQs are part of the ZDP plans ...

Thought someone might find this interesting:

http://www.faq.org/qaml/

QAML is a new language created using XML. The purpose of QAML is to
provide a more specific format for documents dealing with questions and
answers. In particular QAML is meant for FAQs, or Frequently Asked
Questions. QAML was originally meant to be a broader language, but we
have decided to focus it specifically on FAQs. We are programming a CGI
which will format QAML documents and convert them to HTML, so it will
be possible to implement QAML without having to worry about when XML
browsers are commonplace.