[ZDP] Title suggestions for Zbook

Rik Hoekstra hoekstra@fsw.leidenuniv.nl
Sat, 06 Nov 1999 14:31:21 +0100

Date sent:      	Fri, 05 Nov 1999 14:53:16 -0600
From:           	Ute Methner <ute@idirect.com>
To:             	zdp@zope.org
Copies to:      	Tom Deprez <tom.deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be>
Subject:        	[ZDP] Title suggestions for Zbook

> Before you marvel at my wonderfully creative mind <grin, duck, run>
> I should tell you that I cannibalized the title suggestions below
> (thank you amazon.com for selling so many comp books).
> Here is the list:
>
> 1. Zope from the ground up
> 2. Zope: build your own website*
> 3. The Zope connection
> 4. The ABCs of Zope
> 5. Z is for Zope
> 6. Zope source book: build a Zope-based website*
> 7. Zope unleashed
> 8. Zope: a programmers guide (my question: would this be correct?)
> 9. Zope clearly explained
> 10. Learning Zope, Help for programmers

I like 10 best. Perhaps it's a good idea not to get too silly (I, for
instance never buy books with silly titles.Silly titles make me think
the content will be silly as well. THis is only good for books that
are meant to be silly).

Some more suggestions (too lazy to plunder Amazon though):
a. Zope - the book/A book of Zope
b. Grasping Zope
c. Zope - programming the web
d. Zope - the road to enlightenment (just kidding)
e. Web shaping with Zope
f. Shaping/programming the Web/WWW with Zope
g. Zope made easy
h. Zope - the (blue, black, red etc) book
i. Zope - Objects to the web
j. Zope - taking web programming serious (zerious?)
k. Programming the web with Zope

> Hey man, pass the [cyber-]doritos.
> Ok! Just don't get any cyber-crumbs on my sofa! (sorry, couldn't help
> myself)

In Dutch, Zope (pronounced as 'zoop' ) means 'boozed'. No dope but
drink. Oh well

Rik