[ZDP] Title suggestions for Zbook

Martijn Faassen m.faassen@vet.uu.nl
Mon, 08 Nov 1999 17:24:22 +0100

Stephan Richter wrote:

> > I like 10 best. Perhaps it's a good idea not to get too silly (I, for
> > instance never buy books with silly titles.Silly titles make me think
> > the content will be silly as well. THis is only good for books that
> > are meant to be silly).

> I cannot agree more. I hate silly titles. I personally like ZBook.
> Here my list (far not as long):
>
> 1. The Zen of Zope

I think this one is reserved by Digital Creations? I do kinda like:

Zope -- the road of enlightenment

though. :)

> 2. The ZBook - Object Publishing with Zope

I like this one.

I'd say let's not spend too much time figuring out the title now -- is
it required? We know what the book is about, and we can keep calling in
ZBook for now (or forever).

Regards,

Martijn