[ZDP] Réf. : [ZDP] Zope Directory Listings

kamon.ayeva@bureauveritas.com kamon.ayeva@bureauveritas.com
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 12:04:23 +0100

Hi Eron,

Welcome to ZDP in general and ZIT.
I am refering to the below post from Stephan Richter to let you know what
has been done for this project and it's future.
Ideas are currently being discussed for the XML attributes to use for
describing the files (Platform, Version, ...).
I hope you could find all information on the ZQR site and propose new ideas
and content.

Hello everyone,

I have to make some great announcements about  a document (for which I have
no
credits) that was created today.
A week ago or so a dicussion was going on to start documenting the Zope
Installation Tree (ZIT). Well, here it is!!! After Kamon pushed for the
creation of the document and sending me the first prototype today, I
decided to
just publish it to everyone, so we can start to fill in the holes.

Right now the document version is 0.0.1 so don't expect anything. We will
work
on it. We (kamon, david and I)  are currently discussing on how to
implement
the differences between the different Os, Source and Binary Installs. So
that
will come soon!!! We have some good ideas.

In the mean time I would like all of you to have a look and send us some
fill ins. As usual give us a couple of days to add them.

And here the URL: http://www.zope.org/Members/ZQR
The link is on the site.

Also, I made Kamon (without asking him [hihi]) to an active ZQR member, so
he
can edit the document and does not have to send the text files all the time
me.

See you later,
stephan
--