[ZDP] ZCL rev 2

Dody Gunawinata dody_g@eles.com
Fri, 01 Oct 1999 09:44:54 +1000

I hate reality :).. In a perfect world, a table of contents topic would
be snatched by eager writers in no time .

ZCL will be a vaporware if we don't actually write for it. So who wants
to take up the next topics ?

Kamon has commited to Win95/NT installation topic.

As for myself, I'll take the Python tutorial. The topic itself is not
terribly urgent right now, but I still have a reservation
for committing to DTML topics right now (waiting for Tom's response).
And I've a collection  of Python tutorials I wrote for evolt.org,
so 'porting' them would not be difficult. Thanks to the rainy weekend in
central-Italy I'll be home bound for this weekend, so it's a good
chance that on Monday I will be ready with this material.

Kamon, yes, Zope security is a installation-related issues. When it
actually gets written, we'll put it next to installation tutorials.

Dody