[ZDP] Other ideas for ZBook marketing

Dody Gunawinata dody_g@eles.com
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 16:47:40 +1000

Just another quick drop,

I see Zope as having a 'too many good features' syndrome. So many good
features and concept, that one can just stand  in awe and get confuse,
how do I start ?..Or one just gets greedy and start jumping impatiently
learning from one concept in pieces to another concept, and then
realising everything is useless because to use one feature, one need a
*solid* understanding of the others.

ZBook would resolve that.

Dody