[ZDP] Réf. : [ZDP] status

kamon.ayeva@bureauveritas.com kamon.ayeva@bureauveritas.com
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 14:29:57 +0200

Hi all,

Here is my status:

Chap3.1.  Zope installation directory structure      status=To be Done
Chap3.2.  Zope Installation on Unix/Linux               status=Draft2 in
structured text available*
Chap3.3.  Zope Installation on Win32                       status=Draft2 in
structured text available

These drafts are published on my member page at
http://www.zope.org/Members/Kemalus
I hope Zope.org will make them visible soon. Maybe I have to drop a mail to
someone ?

Chap5.1.  Authentication and user autorisation with Zope      Draft1 - To
be published in structured text
Chap5.2.  Authentication with Zope and IIS
Draft1 - To be published in structured text
Chap5.3.  Authentication with Zope and Apache                       Draft0
- To be published in structured text

I will send a new status update at the end of the week.

Best regards,
Kamon

dody_g@eles.com on 20/10/99 04:08:54

Pour :
cc :  zdp@zope.org (ccc : Kamon Ayeva/HO/VERITAS)
Objet :   [ZDP] status

Hi all,

Can anyone who have committed on doing something post their status ?
It's ok if you haven't managed to get far
with it , but it's important for us as a team to know where we are right
now.

Dody