[ZDP] ZBook

Luciano Ramalho luciano@hiper.com.br
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 17:24:31 -0200

I and my partners at Hiperlogica have been using Zope for all our projects
since last January. One of the case studies in the Zope site is about one
of our projects.

I would be willing to contribute to the book. Looking at the TOC, among the
unassigned chapters, the one that interested me most was that about
External Methods. We have a pretty good experience developing and using
them here. I do not consider myself a Zope Master, but a serious Zope
Student who is making a living using that tool.

If you think I can contribute, please tell me how many pages you think such
a chapter should have, and send my aditional info such as editorial
guidelines for contriibuting authors.

Best regards,

Luciano Ramalho

--
Hiperlógica <http://hiper.com.br>
Automação de web-sites | Web-site automation