[ZDP] Other Zope Books?

Dody Gunawinata dody_g@eles.com
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 10:43:25 +1000

How about t-shirt's to lift the spirit up ? :)

I'll be flying to Indonesia for a week on 12 November. If anyone can
design a cool
logo and slogan, I'll try to print some t-shirts down there (cheaper,
and pretty good t-shirt material)..I'll throw away my year's worth wages
for this :)

So, let's start with a cool t-shirt slogan:..

any takers ?

dody