[ZDP] Other Zope Books?

Tom Deprez tom.deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 10:56:07 +0200

Hi Dody,

Good idea, but fortunately, nobody responded to my previous email (to
various persons), if they are still willing to help ZDP, including to
design logo's. I think everybody has a pretty busy schedule at the
moment... so at the moment there are no graphic ZDP designers (or I missed
an email)

And, sorry, I'm not capable of designing logo's... (I think I would scare
people away :-)) )

But, perhaps, someone out there has some creative fingures?

Tom.