[ZDP] Réf. : Re: [ZDP] A publisher for ZBook?

kamon.ayeva@bureauveritas.com kamon.ayeva@bureauveritas.com
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 19:14:07 +0200

I was just asking myself if this kind of deal is workable ? A colloboration
between a commercial book publishing project and a non commercial project
like ZDP.
If it can work, i am also buying.

Cheers,
kamon

dody_g@eles.com on 27/10/99 10:02:33

Pour :    michel@digicool.com
cc :  zdp@zope.org (ccc : Kamon Ayeva/HO/VERITAS)
Objet :   Re: [ZDP] A publisher for ZBook?

holy s**t, this is great..

Hey Michel, Why don't ask them to post here.. ?
See if they want to try an experimantal way of publishing books. Just
like Essential Linux project.

Hey anyone, we are not accepting any more new writers :0)
(If we get this deal, don't worry about looking for writers, they'll
flood this mailing lists :0)

dody