[ZDP] A publisher for ZBook?

Tom Deprez tom.deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 18:22:55 +0200

mmm, I'm afraid they wouldn't bite...

(there will always be somebody who normally doesn't want to write, but when
money comes in, he/she will become an auto-typemachine)

but... we can try!

We could also say:

An important part is placed on the web... but more advanced information can
only be found in the book... (of course this is not really open
documentation, isn't it?)

Tom.