[ZDP] A publisher for ZBook?

Ute Methner ute@idirect.com
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 20:29:52 -0500

 What a great idea! As far as I can tell, New Rider has only three
 authors that they so far have published. One of them just happens to
 be David Siegel, the all-time web developer guru extraordinaire (maybe
 I'm exaggerating a little). The point is, that even though Mr. S. has
 published books on web design, his websites still contain a wealth of
 information on design. I bet having his sites actually helps him and
 Mcmillan sell his books. Which leads me to think that ZDP can still
have
 a very useful site, but perhaps it may not be as detailed as originally
 intended.

--
Ute Methner
Grimsby ON Canada