[ZDP] ZDP - The future

Martijn Faassen m.faassen@vet.uu.nl
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 16:04:07 +0200

Tom Deprez wrote:

> I just realised that at the moment I'm taking somebody elses work of... (or
> not?) It looks like that I'm now a certain contact/boss person of ZDP :

The polite way to call that is 'coordinator' :)

> ie. giving accounts to ZDP, sending messages to contributors, ...
>
> If I don't hurt somebody with this, I would like to do this job further...
> Somebody else complaints?

No complaints from me; I did the job way back in the beginning and I've
been feeling guilty I haven't looked after the ZDP better in recent
months. Luckily you all are doing fine without me, even better then when
I was around. :)

> Thus, for now, I'm just the person who's looking
> at every's back... hehe. Later on, I start writing again, if the boss job
> doesn't kill me first :-). (Ok, boss is a BIG word, but it's the only
> english word I know in this context.)

Coordinator is a nice word. :)

[snip questions on status]

I answered most of these elsewhere; I'll send further updates on what
to, later. :)

Regards,

Martijn