[ZDP] Publishing Zope Book

Martijn Faassen m.faassen@vet.uu.nl
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 16:35:13 +0200

Tom Deprez wrote:
[snip]
> * However, perhaps a person at DC would like to take this role? Amos,
> Michel for instance? I think they are the best persons for this task? They
> have (should) the knowledge of Zope, Python, dtml, live in America etc...

In general I think it'd be good for the ZDP to have a 'neutral conduit'
for the main editor role. Currently from what I can see the ZDP has been
too successful to point out a single volunteer member as the main
editor; too many people contributed significant bits.

Therefore, it might be best to have a DC person to take on this task, or
possibly someone else 'outside and above the ZDP'. Difficult.

Perhaps this is just a feeling of mine though and not based in reality.

Regards,

Martijn