[ZDP] Book on Zope

Tom Deprez Tom Deprez" <tom.deprez@village.uunet.be
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 20:06:47 +0200

Hi,

A publisher contacted me about writing a book. After lots of thought, I
decided to give it a try and I'm now starting to work on the proposal. Of
course, the publisher still has to agree my proposal, before I can really
say that I'm writing a book for Zope. And this can still take some time or
even never happen. One point is that this book won't be open-source, sorry.

I hope that I don't hit people on their foot by doing this. I'm still
working on ZDP (I think ZDP will even benefit more from it). I hope that ZDP
people want to help me on this. Perhaps I even need some people to help
writing on some chapters (thus getting really involved into it).

Tom.