[ZDP] Learning DTML - an addition to ZBook

Eron Lloyd woodsage@op.net
Mon, 03 Apr 2000 22:15:02 -0400

It seems that he had completed a "DTML Methods" section in Application
Developement, but I don't see a draft anywhere. I guess I could take that
section and break it down into smaller components. Maybe we can get a hold of
him. The thing I want to do is to examine the best path to present DTML to the
"new user" - one without Python or Web application development experience. This
should be well-defined before we even get started.

Take care,

Eron

P.S. - if ANYBODY wants to talk about this, I'll be in EFNet's #zope channel
all day. We should really have a better medium (besides the mailing-lists) to
collaborate on Zope development.