[ZDP] Learning DTML - an addition to ZBook

kamon ayeva kayeva@hotmail.com
Wed, 05 Apr 2000 09:30:00 GMT

Hi Eron,

Yes, we need to contact Dody so that he could handover his drafts (the
latest version) to other people. But I don't know how to contact him. if
anyone else ?
I remember he started with a presentation of DTML tags and how to use them.
So there is no reason you could not rework that as a beginners level
material.
Btw, have you already got a structure for your chapter ? We could change
"III. Application Development" a bit accordingly.

>P.S. - if ANYBODY wants to talk about this, I'll be in EFNet's #zope
>channel
>all day. We should really have a better medium (besides the mailing-lists)
>collaborate on Zope development.

I am sorry but I was unable to find your channel. Do I need to register on
the site before ?

Cheers,
Kamon