[ZDP] Please Help

Gus Mansilla slick@bored.com
24 Apr 2000 13:59:47 -0000

I am a senior at Yorktown Highschool and am currently taking computer Science.  Some of you might know my teacher and most likely have been contacted by us.

I am trying to learn dtml however i am having extreme difficulty implementing and learning how to use dtml. Though the site on dtml is imformative, i have no idea where to start. I would love to help make the documentations alot more helpful, and would like to volunteer. however, i do need help learning dtml first.  If anyone could help me or give me information on volounteering please respond asap. i only have a month left of school and i have very little resources at home.

thank you so much for all the work all of you have done with zope and dtml. thanks

Gus Mansilla

Signup for you FREE Bored.Com email account at http://www.bored.com