[ZDP] Please Help

Maik Roeder roeder@berg.net
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 15:12:17 +0200

Hi Gus !

Gus Mansilla wrote:

> I am trying to learn dtml however i am having extreme difficulty implementing
> and learning how to use dtml. Though the site on dtml is imformative, i have no
> idea where to start. I would love to help make the documentations alot more
> helpful, and would like to volunteer.

It would be nice if you could ask some Questions in the FAQ.

http://zdp.zope.org/projects/zfaq/

> however, i do need help learning dtml first.  If anyone could help me
> or give me information on volounteering please respond asap.

If you want to become a ZDP member, tell me and I will give
you an account.

> i only have a month left of school and i have very little resources at home.
> thank you so much for all the work all of you have done with zope and dtml. thanks

Make sure you have read the Z Document Template Markup Language Reference

"The DTML Reference explains how to access and control web objects
from within Documents using DTML tags. It includes a fairly
exhaustive discussion of such topics as batch insertion, the tree tag,
request variables, etc."

http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Guides/DTML

Greetings,

Maik Röder