[ZDP] Events@Eurozope...

Oliver Tanz oliver@tanz.to
Sat, 9 Dec 2000 10:01:39 +0100

Hi there,
my name is Oliver Tanz and i'am a real Zope-Newbie...

but

i worked in the last 3 years for an Event-Agency. My job was to organize
Trade-Fairs in Germany and the surrounding countries for IT-Companies. For
companies like Computer Associates, 3Com or SageKHK i organize the fair
appearances... I know the Fairgrounds in Hannover, Munich and Stuttgart very
well and i know a lot of people in that business...

If Zope needs help to organize the fairs in the next year, let me it know...

Yours sincerely,

Oliver Tanz

post scriptum: english is not my native language - so forgive the
mistakes...