[ZDP] ZDP-Counter

Maik.Röder roeder@berg.net
Tue, 08 Feb 2000 18:26:17 +0100

Hi Tom !

Tom Deprez schrieb:
> Isn't it also the time to add a counter to ZDP?
>
> eg. ZCounter of Stephan Richter?

Sure. Would be interesting to see whether people actually
notice our efforts :-)

> Shouldn't we maintain the Download button? This way people can download
> some products very quickly.
>
> eg.
>
> ZDP-Tools
> tarred/zipped ZQR
> tarred/zipped ZBook

Sure. I am also thinking about using the export functionality of
Zope to make downloading parts of ZDP automatically.

For example people could download the complete ZDP-Tools site
in one bing zdp-tools-documentation.zexp file and import it into their
Zope site for documentation of ZDP-Tools.
Then they also download a zdp-tools-product.zexp file with
which they can import the product ZDP-Tools.

Greetings,

Maik