[ZDP] Book

Martijn Faassen faassen@vet.uu.nl
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 18:58:50 +0100

Tom Deprez wrote:
> Congrats.

Thanks!

> I wanted to write also for a printed book. However, each they I
> realise that my knowledge of Zope is still too premature.

I think Zope is so big it's hard to know it all -- I may know more about
some parts, but definitely others know more about other parts. And then
there's actually using Zope, too; others have more experience than I do
there as well. I've been focusing a lot on writing Zope products, myself.

> We're still working on ZDP. Although not that heavely on ZBook.
> However, if you would use some part of text, I would be nice that the name
> of the person who originally wrote it, is announced somewhere in the book.

Of course credit would go where credit is due! If I'm to write this book,
I'll make sure anyone who contributed will be listed.

> Perhaps the person itself even wants to rewrite a chapter for you (I
> would). Of course, a free print of the book and some notice of ZDP, is the
> least you could do :-).

Cool! I'm not sure I should be hijacking the ZBook project, though.

Thanks for your feedback. I do appreciate it a lot.

Regards,

Martijn