[ZDP] Book

Martijn Pieters mj@digicool.com
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 04:46:45 -0500

From: Tom Deprez [mailto:tom.deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be]
> >I am afraid we neglected this contact. Reason is we were all
> concentrated
> >on the new site work. But we should do it soon, as I think
> the proposal is
> >interesting.
>
> Well, I found it a nice idea, but I had some problems with this :
>
> 'Our question is would the Zope project be interested in such
> a project, and
> would the Zope project be willing to help promote such a
> project. Possibly in
> terms of mutual press releases and prominent placement on the Zope
> website?'
>
> What press releases can we do??

Easy.

"The Zope Documentation Project is pleased to announce that OpenDocs
will publish all current Zope Documentation. This will give Zope
developers a blah di blah dem blah blah foo....

Tom Deprez, ZDP writer, and ??? of the University of Leuven, Belgium,
said ....

--- The Zope Documentation Project (ZDP) is a ....

--- OpenDocs, LLC, is ....
"""

Besides, I think OpenDocs will probably do a proposal for a press
release, putting words in your mouth even =). Don't worry about that.
Oh, and don't forget to mention Digital Creations in there somewhere as
well, Paul would love to give a statement as well, I am sure.

--
Martijn Pieters, Software Engineer
http://wwwkeys.nl.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xA8A32149