[ZDP] Documentation plan and interfaces project

kamon.ayeva@bureauveritas.com kamon.ayeva@bureauveritas.com
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 16:22:40 +0100

Hi all,

Extract from Amos responding after my feedback (Zope hackers' case) on
02/24/00:
>> In addition to what you say in your document, they should be able to
>> document and publish their modules documentation on the site.
>> We currently have an example with the ongoing M2Crypto/SSL.
>> Though it is not
>> yet a stable release, some ongoing documentation would help
>> more people
>> test it and contribute to it.
>
>I'm not quite sure what you mean here.

The answer was actually in your document.
Quoting: Zope interfaces "... will also be available to Zope developers to
provide API documentation for their Zope products".
I just wanted to cite this example which belongs to the case of projects
where people want to add another protocol support to ZServer.

--Kamon