[ZDP] Problem with the flat view for Zbook

Maik Roeder roeder@berg.net
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 19:30:13 +0100

Hi Kamon !

kamon.ayeva@bureauveritas.com wrote:
> There is some inconsistency in the view:
> http://209.185.210.24/projects/zbook
> When I submit several drafts for one chapter, it displays them all.
> There are two solutions:
> 1/ We add a property Latestdraft (checkbox for instance) to the draft, and
> the view only display the draft with this true
> 2/ The draft ID is a number, and the view only display the draft with the
> highest number. This number could even be 1, 2, 3...
> Comments, ideas ?

I think it is ok to have several drafts for one chapter,
when they describe two separate things.

If there is a new version of a Draft, the old
version should either be deleted or get the "NeedsReader"
property set to "0". Then in the view you can check
for "NeedsReaders".

Regards,

Maik