[ZDP] Réf. : Re: [ZDP] Réf. : Re: [ZDP] Proposal for ZBook project organisationnisation ZBook project organisationnisation

kamon.ayeva@bureauveritas.com kamon.ayeva@bureauveritas.com
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 13:03:44 +0100

Rik Hoekstra wrote:

>I like this much better than the previous ZCL. Perhaps we should swap
>the appendices with the tutorials, or make the tutorial section a PART
>II as opposed to PART I (everything before ZTutorials). This is more
>conform the usual practice of putting appendices after the main text.

I agree.

PART I Core content
PART II Tutorials
APPENDIX

So I will continue and later post the new version of ZCL, which now
contains everything.
(ZCL is related to content organisation as opposed to project organisation,
but I think matches the ZDP Projects Folder (implemented by Maik)).

For the paper book, this may be arranged in a way more conform to the
publication practice and to the Syle Guide. This is another story.

Kamon