[ZDP] Réf. : Re: [ZDP] ZCL Process

kamon.ayeva@bureauveritas.com kamon.ayeva@bureauveritas.com
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 16:50:28 +0100

tom.deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be on 10/01/2000 16:46:40

Pour :    Kamon Ayeva/HO/VERITAS
cc :
Objet :   Re: [ZDP] ZCL Process

!Hi Kamon,
!>2. Development
!>
!>Maintain the ZCL changes and evolve it toward a real book TOC as the ZDP
!>project progress.
!
!Wouldn't it be better to say 'as ZBook project progresses'? Isn't the ZCL
!the construction kit for ZBook?

I AGREE.

!To what are yuo refering below? Is this the making of the ZCL (I thought
!you already summarised it) or are you talking about the drafts which
handle
!certain ZCL topics?

YES. THIS IS FOR DOCUMENTING THE DAY TO DAY MANAGEMENT OF ZCL AS THE DRAFTS
PROGRESS.

!>The different tasks composing the ZCL development phase are:
!
!>- Content addition
!>- Content modification
!>
!>Content addition task:
!>
!>1. Submiter submits a draft (howto, tutorial or zbook topic).
!>2. Submiter sends a mail to ZCL Maintainer with the following
information:
!>Request type=Addition, Title of draft, Place in the ZCL where the draft
!>should fit.
!>3. ZCL Maintainer actions the request and submits a ZCL News update.
!
!We better not talk about howto, tutorials, zbook, but of a draft which
!contains  text about the ZCL topic to which it refers. Otherwise we get
!perhaps confusion with the other ZDP projects: eg. ZTutorials, ZHowTo
!Still, I'm not quite sure if I understand you correctly. Is the below of
!making the ZCL or the drafts which handle on ZCL topics.

OK.

[snipped]

Thanks.
Kamon