[ZDP] Réf. : [ZDP] ZBook Chapters I & II

kamon.ayeva@bureauveritas.com kamon.ayeva@bureauveritas.com
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 17:24:29 +0100

Hi Tom,

I remember that when we were discussing the ZCL construction, I mentioned
your chapters for "I  A Web Application Platform", which is the part for
Zope introduction.
You could send me a quick table of content of your document and I will
merge it in the ZCL or tell you if some chapters would fit better in
another place.
I think all the first zbook topic writers (Rik, Dody, ...) should review
their drafts' structure against the new ZCL, make the needed modifications
and re-upload them on the new site. (So am I also going to do.)
I agree putting these first drafts will be a good start for getting
feedback on the content of Zbook.

Kamon

tom.deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be on 12/01/2000 16:42:04

Pour :    zdp@zope.org
cc :   (ccc : Kamon Ayeva/HO/VERITAS)
Objet :   [ZDP] ZBook Chapters I & II

Hi all,

Kamon, I'm prepared to publish my first chapters of ZBook (which are now in
html format) as drafts in the ZBook project. They are already almost a year
old and need some update... This way we can also see if people are
interested in ZBook. Just tell me how and where you think they fit the
best.

I see only one problem... what with the pictures (e.g. Zope architecture)
I've made? How can we display them as we publish our articles as drafts?

Haha... the official launch of the new ZDP is almost there....!

Regards, Tom.