[ZDP] ZDP-Tools: New ZClasses Book, Part and Chapter

Maik Roeder roeder@berg.net
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 04:27:53 +0100

Hi !

There are now three brand new ZClasses which I created specially for ZBook:

Book
Part
Chapter

Chapters can also contain Subchapters, but these are just normal Chapters,
so in fact Chapters are responsible for listing their Subchapters. Making
extra ZClasses for the SubChapters did not seem appropriate to me.

I must admit that these ZClasses still need some more work, like making
some nice templates for showing the numbers and stuff in a nice way,
but the main focus was to just make them available.

I will reduce my involvement in the ZDP-Tools from now on until the 22nd
of February, because I  have got some work to do for university. I will
check my mail regularly, and take the time to answer all questions you
may want to ask.

When I find the time, I will add some new features to the ZDP-Tools, and
possibly some more ZClasses.

Greetings,

Maik Röder