[ZDP] Fw: [ZDP] ZDP-Tools: New ZClasses Book, Part and Chapter

Tom Deprez Tom Deprez" <tom.deprez@village.uunet.be
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 10:54:16 +0100

 Ajj Maik,

> > There are now three brand new ZClasses which I created specially for
> ZBook:
> >
> > Book
> > Part
> > Chapter

You're too kind for us! You make everything we ask. Thanks!

> > Chapters can also contain Subchapters, but these are just normal
Chapters,
> > so in fact Chapters are responsible for listing their Subchapters.
Making
> > extra ZClasses for the SubChapters did not seem appropriate to me.

Think you're right here

> > I must admit that these ZClasses still need some more work, like making
> > some nice templates for showing the numbers and stuff in a nice way,
> > but the main focus was to just make them available.

Yep, making it fancy can be done later and usually the look changes now and
then.

> > I will reduce my involvement in the ZDP-Tools from now on until the 22nd
> > of February, because I  have got some work to do for university. I will
> > check my mail regularly, and take the time to answer all questions you
> > may want to ask.

Ok, thanks! Thanks for letting us know. We understand, success!
Sorry that I wasn't here much these weeks, but I've a dead-line (was
thuesday :-( ) and I'm still not ready

> > When I find the time, I will add some new features to the ZDP-Tools, and
> > possibly some more ZClasses.

First be sure that you real work is done and ready!

Tom.