[ZDP] Réf. : Re: [ZDP] Réf. : Re: [ZDP] ZDP-Tools: N ew ZClasses Book, P art and Chapterart and Chapter ew ZClasses Book, P art and Chapterart and Chapter

kamon.ayeva@bureauveritas.com kamon.ayeva@bureauveritas.com
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 11:51:09 +0100

--0__=gZ727aJeEP4k2AU8HGV7FFOaxMSA5wSp9OfVLhYThLsmtwGlwGSjpfWD

It's because in the ZCL XML file, I want <Part> to be the parent tag of=

<Chapter>.

I am just thinking there is another solution: using the same tag <Chapt=
er>
and an attribure level=3D1, 2 or 3.
Can someone tell me if this is possible with XML Document (nested tags =
with
the same name ?).
If this works ( I will try it this afternoon), then OK.
We will have a unique Zclass for all chapters and find a way to handle =
the
levels/numbering.

Kamon

tom.deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be on 21/01/2000 11:43:48

Pour :    Kamon Ayeva/HO/VERITAS, zdp@zope.org
cc :
Objet :   Re: [ZDP] R=E9f. : Re: [ZDP] ZDP-Tools: New   ZClasses Book, =
P art
      and Chapterart and Chapter

=

--0__=gZ727aJeEP4k2AU8HGV7FFOaxMSA5wSp9OfVLhYThLsmtwGlwGSjpfWD

>>Hi,
>>
>>I'm adding all the chapters I've to ZBook. Some questions arrosed.
>>
>>1. What's the difference between a Chapter and a Part?
>
>I would say: Part is the 1st level, Chapter is the 2nd level, and
>SubChapter is 3rd level.
>
>To keep it simple, I haven't added a 4th level in the ZCL, but in reality
>you may have:
>Part I
>  I.1 (a chapter)
>    I.1.1 (a subchapter)
>      I.1.1.1 (sub of subchapter)
>
>The only difference is that I.1.1.1 does not appear in the current ZCL.
>This can be changed. But I think that most of the time, it is the same
>person that writes a whole subchapter. That's why the current ZCL does not
>show details at 4th level.

Yes, but why the differnce in Part and Chapter?

Isn't Part a Chapter as well? What difference do you want between Part and
Chapter?

Tom.

--0__=gZ727aJeEP4k2AU8HGV7FFOaxMSA5wSp9OfVLhYThLsmtwGlwGSjpfWD--