[ZDP] Zbook drafts

Tom Deprez Tom Deprez" <tom.deprez@village.uunet.be
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 19:53:06 +0100

> DocumentFolder is what people actually have to add. They can be placed
> anywhere in the structure: Inside Part, Chaper, Subchapter
>
> Don't forget that at first people have to go to the Draft sections and
> add drafts for chapters and when the drafts are ok, they are put into
> the Folder as DocumentFolders.

I don't know, I think this be too much clicking...

click part, chapter, subchapter, then click draft to see draft or then click
documentfolder to see the text.

Why not just?

click part, chapter, subchapter. contents of document folder are shown, or
draft. User can click comment to give comment.

Be aware that in every chapter, subchapter only 1 draft will be (this draft
will always be updated).

Tom.