[ZDP] Bye for now

Ute Methner ute@idirect.com
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 19:07:22 -0600

--------------F3BF1100E26AE7BF4D637549

I have just uploaded the style guide for ZDP. It is not as comprehensive
as I had initially planned. This is mainly because I am really short on
time. But I hope, the guide will be of some use for the online
documentation.
Because I have just started a new job and am falling really far behind
in my school work, I have to take my leave from ZDP.
My best to everyone, and continued success with Zope!

--
Ute Methner
Ottawa ON Canada
ute@idirect.com
--------------F3BF1100E26AE7BF4D637549

Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 07:42:27 -0600
From: Ute Methner <ute@idirect.com>
To: zdp <zdp@zope.org>
Subject: I'll be away for a while

Season's greetings Zopistas!

A few days ago I got a new job (hurrayh!), but it means that I
have to move myself and belonging partway across this country within
the next few weeks... that means I won't be able to work on the style
guide (which is already behind schedule, sorry about that) etc probably
only until the end December. My email address won't change.

Tom, I will check my email periodically during the next few weeks, so
if any issues arise during that time regarding the publishers, please
let me know.

--
Ute Methner
Canada