[ZDP] Réf. : Re: [ZDP] ZBook (translation)

kamon.ayeva@bureauveritas.com kamon.ayeva@bureauveritas.com
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 12:04:51 +0100

Maik Roeder wrote:

>I the best solution is to create a new book and put the translations into
it.
>The french book will just have to mirror the structure of the english
book,
>which may be some work, but it will help us to separate concerns.

>Greetings,

>Maik

That's also what I was thinking.
But now, a group of french Zopists have started working on a project whose
purpose is to help promote Zope including Zope documentation. Maybe it's
better the french Zbook be there. There just need to be an agreement
between ZDP and Projet-ZF (The current french Zope initiative).

Regards,
Kamon