[ZDP] Re: [ZDP] Re: Réf. : Re: [ZDP] ZBook ( translation) translation)

Tom Deprez tom.deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 13:04:18 +0100

Ok,

I think it is also the best to put the french translation to Project-ZF.
This also means that we should work closer to each-other and certainly put
links to each other. Also, give some credits to the original writers,
because they deserve it.

Tom.