[ZDP] SourceForge Project Approved

Maik Roeder roeder@berg.net
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 21:29:25 +0200

--------------0B7972707A4F393FD6126BEB

Your project registration for SourceForge has been approved.

Project Full Name:  Zope Content Management Tools
Project Unix Name:  zocomat
CVS Server:         cvs.zocomat.sourceforge.net
Shell/Web Server:   zocomat.sourceforge.net

Your DNS will take up to a day to become active on our site. Your shell
accounts will become active at the next 6-hour cron update. While
waiting for your DNS to resolve, you may try shelling into
shell.sourceforge.net and pointing CVS to cvs.sourceforge.net.

If after six hours your shell accounts still do not work, please
open a support ticket so that we may take a look at the problem.
Please note that all shell accounts are closed to telnet and only
work with SSH1.

Your web site is accessible through your shell account. Directory
information will be displayed immediately after logging in.

Please take some time to read the site documentation about project
administration. If you visit your own project page in SourceForge
while logged in, you will find additional menu functions to your left
labeled "Project Administrator".

We highly suggest that you now visit SourceForge and create a public
description for your project. This can be done by visiting your project
page while logged in, and selecting 'Project Admin' from the menus
on the left.

Your project will also not appear in the Trove software map until
you categorize it in the project administration screens. So that
people can find your project, you should do this now. Visit your project
while logged in, and select 'Project Admin' from the menus on the
left.

Enjoy the system, and please tell others about SourceForge. Let us know
if there is anything we can do to help you.

 -- the SourceForge crew
--
"The computing future is based  on "cyberbodies" - self-contained,
neatly-ordered,  beautifully-laid-out  collections of information,